Our goal is to differentiate ourselves as a choice provider of real estate services and right of way solutions. Innovation is our keystone … in the way we plan our work, execute our services and deliver results.
We promote a work environment that encourages creativity, productivity and critical thinking. We listen. We plan. We hold ourselves accountable for meeting the time and budgetary requirements of our clients. We deliver quality results, and take great pride in exceeding expectations.
Services we offer:
- Complete Program Management
- Public Meetings and Presentations
- Alignment, Feasibility Studies and Site Selection
- Right of Way Cost Estimating
- Relocation Advisory Services and Assistance under the Uniform Act
- Federal, State and Local Permitting
- Property Management and Disposition
- Residential, Commercial, Agricultural and Industrial Land Procurement
- Complete Real Estate Brokerage Services
At Keystone, we foster excellent relationships with many real estate service providers. We have been very effective in establishing partnerships, and in coordinating large teams of subcontractors including surveyors, property appraisers, title companies, environmental audit firms, asbestos abatement firms, demolition contractors, other right of way service consultants, attorneys and numerous independent consultants. Keystone has executed diverse projects in multiple locations throughout the southeast, Texas and California.
We provide private and public sector real estate and right of way acquisition, relocation, disposition and related services for projects implemented under the provisions of the Uniform Relocation and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, as amended, Federal Code of Regulations, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) and HUD 104(d) programs, and in accordance with Chapters 73, 74, 253 and 337 Florida Statues, Chapter 14-75, Florida Administrative Code.